|Why Hire a Lawyer?|
|The accident you were hurt in wasn’t your fault, but there are still lost work hours and a pile of medical bills.Not only are you worried about your injuries, you also are worried about money. You need to know your options. You could:
1. Try to deal with the situation alone by talking to the responsible party’s lawyers. Your lack of knowledge of the law would put you at a disadvantage.
2. Get advice from a lawyer. Our experienced lawyers know how the system works. They will handle everything for you and ensure that the responsible party or their lawyers take advantage of you. Our lawyers will see that you get what is rightfully yours.
Insurance Company Secrets
1. Insurance companies count on your inexperience. In New Jersey, it is your insurance company that pays your medical bills and accident associated costs. The responsible party’s insurance will make you an offer. This offer is typically low because thy are trying to get off as cheaply as possible. They count on your inexperience and will try to use it against you to get you to agree to take less than your deserve.
2. Insurance companies have teams of lawyers who work solely on accident claims. These teams work against you.
3. Insurance companies keep you waiting for your money. This is done because it is in the insurance company’s best interest. They hope you will become willing to settle for less that you deserve.
4.Once you agree to a settlement from the insurance company, the case is closed. When it comes to agreeing on a settlement, the future needs to be taken into consideration. Your injury may flare up again, will you have enough money to cover the long term costs?
5. An insurance company processes thousands of accident reports daily. You become a claim number. The settlement offer comes from someone who is not looking out for your best interest.
6. Insurance companies may ask to tape record you their conversations with you “for accuracy”. Such a recording can be used against you in the future.
What Mayo & Russ Can Do For You
Mayo & Russ attorneys are dedicated solely to representing people like you: people who are hurt in all types of accidents. We guide you through the legal process and are on your side. When you hire Mayo & Russ, you’ll have:
We Put In Our Best Effort to Get You the Best Outcome
Here’s a sample of what we will do:
If You’ve Been Hurt in an Accident, Contact Us Now For a Free Evaluation of Your Legal Case
Call us toll-free at 1-866-943-3427 or go online at www.mayolaw.com, and we’ll give you a Free Evaluation of Your Claim.