Anna Beydik, a Senior Paralegal, has joint MAYOLAW in 1999. Prior to MAYOLAW, Anna has been employed for 10 years by Vincent A. Schiano, former Chief Trial Attorney for the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
Anna has 25 years of experience in Immigration field. She has a unique understanding and useful perspective for her clients as she immigrated to the United States with her family from Belarus.
Throughout the years, Anna Beydik has assisted thousands of immigrants to obtain a legal status in the United States, including internationally renowned ballroom dancers, athletes, and scientists. Her personal and professional experience is dedicated to understanding of the legal and personal circumstances of immigrants.
Since 2007, Anna Beydik is also in charge of the Bankruptcy Department for MAYOLAW.
Immigration Services Provided:
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
- DEPORTATION AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- EMPLOYMENT IMMIGRATION AND WORK VISAS: H-1B, L-1, O-1, TN, E-1, E-2, F-1,
- FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATION AND GREEN CARDS
- GREEN CARDS
- H-1B AND ALL WORK VISAS
- INVESTOR VISAS
- J VISA WAIVERS AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE
- K VISAS FOR FIANCÉES
- LABOR CERTIFICATION (PERM)
- MARRIAGE BASED IMMIGRATION
- NATIONAL INTEREST WAIVERS / PERM BYPASS
- ORPHANS AND OTHER ADOPTION CASES
- POLITICAL ASYLUM
- REMOVAL / DEPORTATION
- SCIENCES, ARTS, SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT IMMIGRATION
- TEMPORARY PROTECTED STATUS / SANCTUARY
- U VISAS AND RELATED PETITIONS FOR VICTIMS OF VIOLENCE
- WAIVERS OF INADMISSIBILITY AND DEPORTATION
Bankruptcy Services Provided:
- Chapter 7
- Credit Report Analysis