| It doesn’t take much to cause a neck injury. Even low-speed car crashes can cause painful neck problems. Studies show a one in three chance of suffering from chronic pain due to a neck injury and that neck injuries most often happen to individuals who were unprepared or unprotected in a crash. Neck injuries are often in conjunction with head and back injuries and in severe cases can be related to brain or spinal cord injuries.
You probably have questions about your neck injury case:
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- What money can I get immediately?
- What documents should I sign?
You need Mayo & Russ on your side.
Mayo & Russ know how insurance companies work, trying to settle cases cheaply and quickly. We keep your best interests in mind and fight for your rights to fair compensation. Our entire legal team works to prove your case.
- Attorneys and legal staff deal with the insurance companies and handle your medical bills so you don’t have to worry.
- Investigators work in the field, collecting evidence such as pictures of the accident scene and witness testimonies, to prove your case.