Car Accident Injuries? Our New Jersey Attorneys Can Help
If you’ve been hurt in an automobile accident, our experienced car crash attorneys have you covered.
Have you been injured in a car accident? New Jersey attorneys that can help you are only a phone call or a mouse click away. Contact the experienced attorneys at Mayo Law right away by calling (732) 613 – 3100 or by taking advantage of our free legal evaluation. When you hire the law firm of Mayo Law, you get the personalized services of a New Jersey attorney and a dedicated legal team that have experience with all kinds of traffic collisions, including those involving:
- Cell Phones and Driver Distraction
- Bad Road Conditions
- Injured Passengers
- SUVs and Rollovers
- Pedestrians Struck by Vehicles
- Single Vehicle Crashes
- Trucks and Tractor Trailers
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, you need a car crash attorney who understands the type of injuries that result from serious car wrecks. That’s exactly what you’ll get the from the law firm of Mayo Law.
Learn more about car insurance laws, car crash injuries, and the dangers of drinking and driving:
- Have questions? See our car accident answers.
- Need coverage? See our state auto insurance laws.
- Get info on New Jersey car insurance coverage.
- Beware of driving dangers: read our car crash stats.
- Our drunk driving statistics may save your life.
- Look at our state-by-state drunk driving laws.
- Understand the dangers of texting while driving.
- Seat belt use is improving but more use is needed.
- Own a recalled car? Check out our car crash news.
You need Law on your side Our experienced car crash attorneys know how insurance companies operate – they try to settle cases cheaply, with no concern for your best interest. When you hire us, we put our legal know-how to work and fight for your rights to fair compensation.
From the moment you hire us, our car accident attorneys and legal team go to work for you: In the office, our New Jersey attorneys and legal staff will talk to the insurance company, handle your medical bills, and take the worries off of your shoulders so you can focus on more important matters, like getting better.
In the field, our investigators take pictures at the scene of the car accident, talk to witnesses, and use whatever means possible to dig up evidence for your car crash case.In the office, our New Jersey attorneys and legal staff will talk to the insurance company, handle your medical bills, and take the worries off of your shoulders so you can focus on more important matters, like getting better.