Defective Product Injuries
Product manufacturers are responsible for producing safe and reliable products. Product injuries could be out of your control due to recalls, poor design, and unsatisfactory warning labels. If this is the case, you may be entitled to compensation.
The legal team at Mayo Law understand the aggravation of being injured by an unsafe product. Our product recall attorneys are not afraid to stand up to companies and stop them from making hazardous products that cause injuries. Our product recall lawyers represent people hurt by various types of defective products, including:
- Automobiles (tires, air bags, car seats, seat belts)
- Elevators & Escalators
- Health Products (contact lens solution)
- Household Items (appliances, furniture, grooming items)
- Landscaping Equipment (lawnmowers, leaf blowers)
- Medical Products (MRI dye, defibrillator leads, hernia patches)
- Recreational Equipment (sports, fitness, toys, playground)
- Repair Equipment (tools, remodeling equipment)
- Work-related Equipment (industrial, manufacturing, office)
The Mayo Law Advantage Mayo Law knows defective product cases. Our entire legal team will work to get you the best compensation. Our personal injury legal staff and product attorneys handle communication with the manufacturer or company that supplied the dangerous product. Investigators collect evidence that will prove the injury was not your fault. You will not pay for our services unless and until we get a monetary award for you.